At Ziza, giving back to society is at the top of our corporate objectives. We believe that a stronger society, means a stronger economy, and a stronger economy will mean a stronger business.
The Ziza Brand has 2 core social responsibility thrusts – developing the creative industries and women development.
At Ziza Group, in addition to our cardinal values, in all our dealings we ask ourselves:
- Is this beneficial to all concerned?
- Will this add positive value to our clients and stakeholders?
- Is this consistent with the facts?
- Does this adhere to all local and international laws?
- Does this make our industry and the larger world a better place?
Only when we can answer all 5 questions in the affirmative, do we proceed with action.
Nollywood Networks has a vibrant community made up of Nigeria’s film and TV industry practitioners. The core purpose of the organisation is to provide learning, training, exposure, and business opportunities for industry practitioners. Read More..
Women Rising Africa is a women development organisation created by Ziza Group in 2013 with the core purpose of raising women leaders in Africa. Read More…