Social Media Manager for a Media Organization
Ziza Media, a leading media organisation is looking for a social media manager to join its growing and dynamic team. The Social Media Manager will work primarily on our flagship brand, The Trent as well as on new properties. As the Social Media Manager you will be responsible for creating, executing and delivering a social media strategy to amplify the organisation’s social reach and coverage. The role is a part time role.
Your Key Duties Will Include:
o Content conceptualisation – through your work on social media you will generate ideas for the direction the organisation should take in content development and distribution.
o Content publishing – you will create and execute strategies for the most effective route to drive all content produced.
o Liaising with media partners and stakeholders to ensure all created and published content is effectively published and optimised.
o Identify, cultivate and manage high-level relationships with bloggers, super-fans, industry/sector influencers.
o Manage the organisation’s news hub.
o Implementation of social media strategies to include building and overseeing communities, responding to individual comments, retweeting, mediating conversations, social listening, creating content and sparking and developing discussion.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
- Excellent understanding of online consumer behaviour and content consumption across websites, social media, email and hold strong working knowledge and experience with various social media marketing technologies, such as social monitoring and publishing/CMS platforms.
- Able to analyse qualitative data, costs, ROI, and programme benefits and recommend programme improvements and initiatives.
- Must be engaged with all current social trends and constantly evolve with the space, with a good understanding of emerging platforms.
- Well versed in Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and personal social presence would be an advantage here.
- Comfortable suggesting creative solutions to problems and bring ideas to the table.
- Help establish and advise on measurement tools for reporting on key metrics/findings and benchmarking of performance of social programs.
Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
About Ziza Media
Ziza Media is the media arm of Ziza Group. It is a media and marketing company with a focus on print, electronic, and new age media. To learn more, please visit www.zizagroup.com
If you think you have the relevant skills and experience to make a great Social Media Manager then please send your application with a CV and cover letter to email@example.com.